ACTS Borrowing Cards
Garrett-Evangelical and Bexley-Seabury Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Stop by the circulation desk with your current ID to pick up an ACTS card at any time.
- The Styberg Library will issue Garrett-Evangelical and Bexley-Seabury patrons an ACTS card, identifying them as currently enrolled or employed and in good standing with the library.
- ACTS cards expire six months after the date of issue and may be renewed, providing the patron is still enrolled or employed at the institution.
- Patrons will need to take both their current ID and their ACTS card to the ACTS library they wish to use.
Loyola Patrons and Patrons from Other ACTS Schools
- Borrowing cards for The Styberg Library can be issued Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Students belonging to an ACTS institution or Loyola University will need to present their current school ID as well as their school-issued ACTS card (if applicable).
- ACTS borrowing cards expire 6 months after date of issue and may be renewed with proof of current enrollment.
- ACTS card privileges are extended only to The Styberg Library’s materials. Sorry, interlibrary loan services, remote access to electronic databases, and materials owned by Northwestern Libraries are not included in the ACTS arrangement.
- Loyola patrons have borrowing privileges at Northwestern Libraries per reciprocal arrangements with both the Seminary and the University.