Borrowers' cards entitle patrons to borrow circulating materials from the Styberg Library. All items may be recalled, although standard loan periods are longer. Borrower's Cards cannot be renewed until all fines are paid. Only the person who owns a Borrower's Card may use the card.
Free borrowing privileges at the Styberg Library are extended to:
- Current staff, faculty and students of Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary, Bexley Seabury Theological Seminary, and Northwestern University.
- Immediate family of current staff, faculty and students of
- Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
- Bexley Seabury Theological Seminary
- Spouses of NU Faculty/Staff
- Alumni/ae of Seabury-Western and Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminaries.
- Current students and faculty at member institutions of the Association of Chicago Theological Schools (ACTS). See ACTS map here.
- Current staff, faculty and students of Loyola University Chicago.
- Episcopal and United Methodist Clergy in the Chicago Area.
- All clergy, regardless of denomination, of churches in Evanston.
- Visiting Scholars who have made prior arrangements with the Director of The Styberg Library.