August 28, 2021
Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the library is observing the following precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy. These precautions supersede our normal related policies.
- Masks must always be worn in the library at all times.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the library, including the PhD study suite.
- No group gatherings are permitted in the library.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Disposable masks, hand sanitizers, and disinfecting wipes are available for use at the Circulation Desk.
- Most of the library spaces – e.g., Reference Room, Methodist Room, stacks, group study room, PhD study suite, and restrooms on the lower level – will be open; however, the Ott Lounge and Annex (back room in the library basement) will remain closed until further notice.
For our current hours, visit the hours page.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.