Overview of Services
The following is a brief overview of services provided to distance learning students:
- Online access to thousands of resources such as eBooks, eReference books, databases, articles, and streaming media.
- Electronic document delivery of book chapters and articles from our physical stacks.
- Handouts & tutorials in an online format.
- Reference help through our reference form, chat service, or by phone.
- Physical access to our in-house collection if you're in the area.
- Mail delivery loan for DMin & PhD students.
- Reciprocal borrowing with other Chicago-area theological libraries (ACTS), as well as theological libraries around the United States (ATLA).
Your NetID is your passport to accessing all online library materials.