Overview of Resources & Services
The Styberg Library endeavors to serve all distance and online students by providing the following resources and services. This page serves as an introduction. Click on the links and explore the other pages under the Distance Learning tab for more information.
Resources & Services Offered
Online Resources & Services:
- Thousands of online resources, including eBooks, eReference books, articles, and database
- Electronic document delivery of chapters and articles from our physical stacks
- Handouts, tutorials, and guides to help navigate services and resources
- Research assistance through our reference form, chat service, by email, or by phone
Physical Resources & Services:
- Access to our physical collection
- Mail delivery loan for students who live more than 50 miles away from the seminary
- Reciprocal borrowing with other Chicago-area theological libraries (ACTS), as well as theological libraries around the United States through the Atla Reciprocal Borrowing Program
- Research assistance through in-person reference consultations
Your NetID is your passport to accessing online library materials and your account. This page contains additional information about your NetID.