Styberg Family Borrowing Cards
Spouses/Partners and Children of Garrett & Seabury Student, Staff and Faculty
The Styberg Library is happy to extend a selection of our services and collections to the spouses/partners and children of our students, staff, and faculty.
- Styberg Family Cards can be issued Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the circulation desk.
- Verification of relationship to a current student, staff, or faculty member, as well as current a photo ID and proof of address, must be presented.
- Styberg Family Card borrowing privileges extend only to Styberg Library’s materials. Interlibrary Loan services, remote access to electronic databases, and materials owned by the Northwestern library are not included.
- Most items in our circulating collection may be checked out with a Styberg Family Card for a loan period of four weeks (28 days).These items can be renewed up to a total of 112 days.
- Check out limit is 100 items.
- Only one Styberg Family Card will be issued per family.
- Styberg Family Cards are valid for one year, but may be renewed so long as the spouse/partner/parent is associated with G-ETS or Bexley-Seabury.
Questions should be directed to the Access and Public Services Librarian, at (847) 866-3868 or by email.